Welcome to the Forums page!
Just like the ones you see on the internet, these are virtual rooms where you can ask questions, share ideas, and have discussions about specific topics. There are general forums and specialized forums organized by region, grant type, or organization.
- Posting to a Forum: Any registered user on this site can post to a forum by clicking "add a new discussion topic" or respond to an existing topic by clicking on the "reply" button. Note: Only registered users who are logged in can post to a forum (to login or create an account, visit the login page). All of the forums are moderated so please limit comments to the discussion topic and keep them appropriate for all audiences.
- New Forum Request: To request a new forum, email the TRACS training team.
- Search the Forums: To search for posts or topics in any of the forums go to the Search Forums page.
- How to Subscribe to Forums: Login to the site first and then visit the Forum Subscription page to manage your subscriptions and subscribe or unsubscribe to all forums or to individual forums. You can also subscribe to an individual forum discussion directly from that forum post.
General Forums: Forums for discussing general questions or topics about TRACS.
Organization/Program-Specific Forums: Forums for organizations/programs to discuss TRACS issues and topics.
- CSU Work Study Forum
- States Organization for Boating Access (SOBA) Forum
- Comprehensive Management System (CMS) forum
Regional Forums: Forums for sharing information, ideas, questions & answers and best practices specific to a particular region.